REACH TRUCKERS ONLINE AND OFFLINE
Truck Stop TV associates all of a user’s devices with one address, thereby linking their smartphone, tablet, desktop, and OTT/CTV device. When a user is served an OTT/CTV ad, Truck Stop TV then tracks conversions from any of the user’s devices.
- When the user visits the URL associated with the online conversion event on their browser within the designated attribution window, the conversion pixel fires.
- The user is counted as an online conversion in Simpli.fi reporting.
- Optimize to and report on Cost Per Action, including form-fills, leads, purchases, and more.
- When Truck Stop TV detects the user’s mobile device at the physical location of a conversion zone within the designated attribution window, the user is counted as a geo-fence conversion.
- Truck Stop TV Geo-Conversion reporting tracks incremental lift to physical foot traffic from targeted locations. Optimize to and report on Cost Per Visit.